Register your farm vehicles

You can register your farm vehicles in a variety of ways including:

  • Immobilise -
    The UK's National Property Register - a free web based property register supported by Northumbria Police. More information about Immobilise.

  • CESAR -
    This combines state of the art identification technology with a 24/7 secure and accredited database for police enquiries.

  • The National Plant & Equipment Register -
    This allows five items to be registered free.

  • DVLA ‘off-road register’ -
    This is used for off-road quad bikes. No costs are involved and all vehicles are given a ‘Q’ prefix registration number. No tax disc is issued.

For more information visit our Vehicle Security advice section >

PDF logoDownload the rural crime prevention booklet >