If you have NEVER registered with the police in Newcastle before
Please be advised of the following:
- If you are from one of the countries listed below then you MUST complete the online application within seven days of collecting your BRP card.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Macao, Moldova, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE REGULATIONS MAY RESULT IN YOUR ARREST AND RENDER YOU LIABLE TO A FINE OF £5000 and/or UP TO SIX MONTHS IMPRISONMENT.
- If you have any dependants OVER the age of 16yrs then a SEPARATE on-line application MUST be completed for EACH person and copy of their UK entry visa attached to the application..
- If you have the 30 day vignette please collect your BRP card from the Post Office BEFORE you complete the application.
- Once your application has been received you will receive an email within 10 days confirming your appointment. If you do not receive an email within the 10 days confirming your
appointment please send a new application.
- If you have registered with the police before but NOT in Newcastle then you MUST complete and send in the on-line application
If you HAVE previously registered
- If you have previously registered with Northumbria Police and have changed your address, changed your school/college/university/course or job, changed your marital status, changed your passport or have been granted a new visa for the UK including a new BRP (biometric card)
please do NOT submit the on-line application as this is for new arrivals only.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment by stating your FULL name AND Police Registration Certificate number and also the reason why you need an appointment
If you did not previously register - but need to extend your stay
- If you arrived in the UK on a short term visa that did not stipulate that you need to register with the police and you have now received a new visa/BRP to continue your stay/studies in the UK then you MUST complete the on-line application
If you are unable to complete the online form
- Please contact us by email on: email@example.com