Our Frequently Asked Questions are currently under review.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions on Policing on
'Ask The Police' - The Official Police resource for England and Wales
View Top 2 FAQs Per Category
- Abandoned Vehicles and Scrap
- Civil Disputes
- Consumer Rights
- Fly Tipping
- Litter/graffiti/dog fouling
- Lost Property
- Mobile phones
- Nuisance Parking
- Parking Tickets
- Minor road traffic collisions
- Road Cleaning
- Social Media
- Street Lighting
- What would be the response of Northumbria Police in the event of a major incident or large-scale public emergency?
- How should I record serial numbers or descriptions of my property?
- How communities can help police defeat terrorism
- The Local Authority Have Made An Application To The Family Court For An Order. Can I Have Police Information To Help Me With This?
- The Court Has Ordered Cafcass To Do A Report – What Information Will They Get And Can I See It?
- I Have Heard Something About My Boyfriend That Worries Me. Somebody Told Me That He Might Have A History Of Domestic Violence Or Sexual Offences And I Am Worried. Can I Have Some Information About That?